Friday 21 February 2014

 
We have had a lovely last few days with family before tearful goodbyes yesterday. We went for a lovely muddy walk at Baggeridge on Wednesday. The kids had a play in the amazing park they have there. There were huge puddles under the swings and Hayden decided he would swing and then jump off the swing over the puddle. Luckily he managed it otherwise we would have had a very grumpy bedraggled child! The kids saw the new Lego movie with my mum while my sister and I saw 'The Wolf of Wall Street'. It was fantastic,  Leo Dicaprio didn't disappoint and was as mesmerizing as usual. The crush I've had on him since Titanic just keeps on growing.
  Today is being spent building models with meccano, magic salt painting, doing some yoga, reading and later we will go for a walk or play at the park. Looking forward to watching 'Dexter' on the bbciplayer tonight while I do some felting.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment